We are still searching for people to fill the following positions.
1. SOME/THINGS Gallery Manager. knowledge in art/design history & the art market is essential. previous experience working in a gallery or auction house would be an advantage.
2. personal assistant to the editor-in-chief, MONIKA BIELSKYTE. Knowledge in photography, lighting, Photoshop & indesign is essential. The successful applicant must possess strong organisational skills.
3. Graphic Design Assistant. Extensive knowledge of Adobe InDesign is essential. Experience with Photoshop is highly preferential and knowledge of web design, Adobe Premiere and/or Final Cut, printing & publishing will be of considerable advantage.
4. Personal Assistant to the Publisher, JAMES CHENG TAN. business background, knowledge in communication & marketing. interest in art/fashion/publishing.
5. Funding and Sponsorship Research. Must possess knowledge of public and private funds/foundations. art or business background.
/ We are particularly interested in candidates fluent in english + italian, chinese, or korean.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae, accompanied by a detailed Cover Letter, to email@example.com
POSTED 01.56AM BY LUKE MAYES / SEE ALL POSTS RELATED TO THIS AUTHOR