WE ARE STILL SEARCHING FOR PEOPLE TO JOIN OUR TEAM
We are currently searching for people to fill the following positions.
1. Personal Assistant to the Creative Director, MONIKA BIELSKYTE (Part-time). Successful applicants will possess a background in art/photography/cinema. An understanding of theatre and dance will also be beneficial. Knowledge in lighting and Photoshop is essential and strong organisational skills will be advantageous. It is a prerequisite that applicants speak fluent English. Other languages, particularly French or Japanese, will be looked upon favourably.
2. Graphic Designer and/or Graphic Design Assistant (Part-time). Successful applicants will be required to work on design and research for SOME/THINGS publications. Extensive knowledge of Adobe InDesign is essential. Experience with Photoshop is highly preferential and knowledge of web design, Adobe Premiere and/or Final Cut will be of considerable advantage. Knowledge of publishing and printing is essential.
3. SOME/THINGS Gallery Manager (Part-time). Successful applicants must possess a background in art history, media and/or applied arts/design. Fluent English is a must. Other languages, particularly French, will also be beneficial. Knowledge in business, marketing and communication is preferential. Knowledge of architecture will also be considered an advantage.
4. Personal Assistant to the Publisher, JAMES CHENG TAN (Part-time). Ability to speak both English and French is essential. Successful applicants will possess a business background. Knowledge of fashion, press and/or publishing will be beneficial.
5. Personal Assistant to the contributing Fashion Editor and Stylist, ELLEN AF GEIJERSTAM (Full-time). Successful applicants must posses experience in fashion and styling. Strong organisational skills will be advantageous. Ability to speak both English and French will be looked upon favourably.
6. Funding and Sponsorship Research (Part-time). Must possess knowledge of public and private art/cultural funds and foundations. Successful applicants will have an art or business background. The ability to speak several foreign languages is beneficial.
7. International Relations and Correspondence (Part-time). We require a person to work on creative projects, as well as business development, with Japanese clients. The successful candidate will assist to extend our Japanese Market. Must speak and write fluent Japanese and English. Business or fashion/art/design background is beneficial. Extensive research skills will be an advantage.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae, accompanied by a detailed Cover Letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org
POSTED 10.09AM BY LUKE MAYES / SEE ALL POSTS RELATED TO THIS AUTHOR